Launched in the spring of 2015, the CUSP network connects sustainability practitioners from Canada’s large and leading cities and provides added capacity to support their collective efforts and expand their reach and impact.
CUSP’s 17 member cities include Abbotsford, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Mississauga, Montreal, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Ottawa, Richmond, Saanich, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, and Winnipeg. Combined, CUSP’s members represent a population of 18 million, or one half of the country’s population and generate $1 trillion, or 55% of the country’s GDP.
- April 28, 2020: Fast Company magazine has awarded CUSP’s Energy Poverty and Equity Explorer tool with an honourable mention in its World Changing Ideas Awards! (Details here.)
- Read about us, our vision, our goals, our guiding principles, and how our network connects and aligns across Canada.
- Learn about the climate and clean energy commitments and actions our members are taking
- Get familiar with our key climate initiatives for advancing innovations in climate finance, building capacity and centring equity+affordability.
- Connect with us, stay in touch and be among the first to learn about our projects, programs, and events.